Mon, May 24|
Mushroom Vision Quest
6- Day - All Inclusive retreat
Time & Location
May 24, 2021, 2:00 PM – May 29, 2021, 1:30 PM
Tulum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
About the Retreat
Humanity has always been fascinated with altred states of consciousness; we can see it in the oldest scriptures, from ‘soma' in vedic texts to ayahuasca in Amazonian rainforest and pre-dating it all, the Algerian cave paintings of a mushroom shaman. Nearly all the ancient tribes had something in common: they all worked with some sort of plant medicine used in a ceremonial way.
At our hidden jungle Eco-Community, we aim to bring that knowledge forward in a gentle and accessible way, to show you how all these practices, that are on the rise in the west, can illuminate a deeper transformation through the use of subtle, or even sub-perceptual mind alteration.
That’s where the revolutionary idea to weave together plant medicine and conscious movement, sound and breath came to life. As you immerse yourself in a five day long program of daily yoga, meditation, breathwork and sound journeys, we will provide the missing elements, and guide you on this deep exploration of what’s possible.
During these days, you’ll get to stay in a conscious community, nestled deep un the jungle outside Tulum. With the help of grandfather plant Huachuma and Kai Kai Kuna (Taj Mahal mushroom), we will open ourselves in a sensual embrace of mother Earth, Gaia, and learn to experience our reality in profoundly different ways.
The retreat is facilitated by an international group of healers, chefs and teachers. We choose to work with smaller groups to make an experience more intimate and personalized and we encourage the development of skills that you can use as tools beyond the days of the retreat.
We believe it requires bravery to step out of the traditional constructs of globalized monoculture and step into alternative systems grounded in the reality of what is possible when we align ourselves to the wisdom and power of Nature. To activate our roots as children of Gaia and remind us of our responsibility to live symbiotically with the source from which all life originates.
Below is our daily activities list giving each day has its own tone, but nothing is ever set in stone we set a general guideline but ask you be open to changes.
This retreat will be facilitated by Harmonic Hearts - Akasha and Kira, who are traveling yogis and sound healers, dedicating their lives and practice to living and sharing the feelings of joy, abundance, and ease. They combine many different techniques learned all around the world in their daily practice and teachings, such as yoga asana, transformational breathwork, reiki, theta healing, pranayama, and subconscious repatterning.
Originally from California, they travelled to India for a year to live and work in ashrams and conscious communities, completing yoga teacher trainings in a traditional Indian ashram and an intensive Kundalini course. They have spent the past two years traveling with crystal alchemy and Tibetan singing bowls along with various other sound healing instruments. They have led sound baths, workshops, and trainings across the United States, India, Thailand, and Mexico.
The two together hold a balanced space of feminine and masculine energies in order to harmonize all that is within and all that is with out. They are passionate about using the most fundamental elements of vibration and breath to create space for people to connect with and explore the part of themselves that never dies. They aim to help people to see what lies on the other side of fear and to find out that they are capable of far more than they believe.
DAY 1 MONDAY – INTENTION
ARRIVAL & CHECK IN
2:00 PM LATE LUNCH
4:00 PM RESTORATIVE YOGA WITH ESSENSIAL OILS
6:00 PM DINNER – ORIENTATION AND INTRODUCTION
8:00 PM CRYSTAL ALCHEMY SOUND BATH
DAY 2 TUESDAY - OPENING
7:30 AM MEDITATION & INTENTION WITH HUACHUMA MICRODOSE
9:00 AM LIGHT BREAKFAST
11:00 AM VINYASA FLOW
1:30 PM LUNCH AND FREE TIME
4:00 PM CACAO CEREMONY & ECSTATIC DANCE
6:30 PM DINNER
7:00 PM FREE TIME
DAY 3 WEDNESDAY - DEVOTION
7:00 AM CHI GONG
8:00 AM BREAKFAST
11:00 AM FREE TIME
2:00 PM SMALL LUNCH
4:00 PM GUIDED MEDITATION
8:30 PM MAGIC MUSHROOM HEALING CEREMONY
DAY 4 THURSDAY – INTEGRATION
9:00 AM BREAKFAST
10:00 AM JOURNALING TIME
1:00 PM LUNCH
5:00 PM CHI GONG
6:30 PM DINNER
7:00 PM RUSSIAN SAUNA
DAY 5 FRIDAY – BREATH
7:30 AM MEDITATION & HUACHUMA MICRODOSE
8:00 AM SHAMANIC BREATHWORK
9:30 AM BREAKFAST & FREE TIME AT THE CENOTE
1:30 PM LUNCH
5:30 PM YIN YOGA WITH LIVE MUSIC
7:00 PM LIGHT DINNER
8:00 PM COMMUNITY SONG CIRCLE
DAY 6 SATURDAY – CLOSING
7:30 AM SUNRISE MEDITATION & MUSHROOM MICRODOSE
8:00 AM KUNDALINI RISING WORKSHOP
9:30 AM BRUNCH AND FREE TIME
12:30 PM CLOSING CIRCLE
- 5 Nights and 6 Days in sustainably built accommodations inspired by nature in an Eco -Comunity Ixchel Garden Cenote
- Nourish with delicious, locally-sourced, organic, healthy meals
- Daily morning yoga, breatwork and meditation
- Natural Cenote
- Sauna & singing circles
- Introduction to plant medicine as healing therapy
- Facilitated mushroom ceremony
CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT COVER:
- Trips: If participants decide to leave the retreat for personal needs they must cover their own transportation and any personal spending. your transportation, lodging, and food will be covered based on previous authorization and review from core members.
- Personal food outside of what we offer during the retreat
- Personal hygiene products such as toothpaste and shampoo, soap, etc.
- All expenses and costs caused by or associated with illness or injury including but not limited to medical expenses, hospital bills, medications and emergency transportation and/or evacuation
- Headlamp with red light option & batteries
- Loose fitting long pants (at least one pair of quick dry pants that do not require a belt are good to have for days when you are hiking with your pack on).
- Swim wear
- Loose fitting long sleeve shirts
- Comfortable outfit for Yoga/movement classes
- Lightweight scarf
- Flip-flops or slip-on shoes
- Journal and/or notebook and pens
- Water bottle
- Biodegradable soap and Shampoo
- Sweater and/or Jacket: You can find lots of nice sweaters and ponchos in Mexico.
- Lightweight blanket, shawl or poncho: Many people love to have a small blanket for ceremonies and meditations. You can also find these in Mexico.
- bio degradable Sunscreen
- Crisp new bills: It is difficult to change money that is ripped, folded and worn looking.
- Yoga mat (optional): We have some available however we may not have enough for everyone. We happily accept yoga mat donations when you leave :)
- Smaller day bag or waist pack (pack this away in your larger pack when hiking in so you only have one bag to carry and your hands are free).
- Personal hygiene: be sure to bring biodegradable soap. Ladies, please bring reusable or 100% cotton, compostable feminine products.
- Time Keeping Device with Alarm (phone or watch)
After applying for the retreat bellow, we will send you an initial email including a form, in which we'd like to invite you tell us a bit more about yourself. Due to current situation, we're keeping the capacity of the participants low, so the information will be reviewed to help us see if this is the right fit for you and we will notify you as soon as we do so. Upon the acceptance, we ask to pay an initial deposit either via TransferWise or through website, which will be deducted from the price when you pay the rest. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat four weeks before, if the minimum amount of participants isn't met, in which case, we will return the deposit. If you choose to, you're still welcome to stay in your booked accommodation and experience the community and some activities, despite the retreat not taking place.
Full cost of the retreat: USD$2222
Early bird price: USD$1850
Initial deposit to reserve your spot: USD$444
Email: for more detail and arrangements
Tulum, Quintana Roo
Deposit (reserve your space)
Full price Early Bird $ 1,850 (then $ 2,222.-)$444.00+$11.10 service fee
Early Bird Price$1,850.00+$46.25 service fee