Tue, Nov 24|
Plant Medicine Wisdom
This retreat brings about a consciousness transformation involving a profound self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification.
Time & Location
Nov 24, 2020, 2:00 PM – Nov 29, 2020, 5:00 PM
About the Retreat
The Yucatan extra peninsula possesses the largest underground river system in the world. It was formed by a meteor hitting the Earth, which started during the last ice age. Water from this original meteor is still contained in the system underground cenote water is specially mineralized and possesses unique healing properties. Our private Tulum cenote provides the vortex for our Plant Medicine Wisdom Retreat.
Plant Medicine Retreat is held at our remote and Centre Cenote Ixchel Garden , weaves ancestral living wisdom living in harmony with nature to provide a foundation to both discover and develop the innermost purpose of your life.
During this retreat you will immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites, sacred plant ceremonies and modern day context to establish intercultural bridges,Yoga/meditation, is tailored to awakening consciousness in all beings. Our purpose is to create a space where participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
Beyond humanity’s diverse stories and personalities, there’s a profound mystery within each of us that the organism longs to be re-initiated into – a fully conscious evolutionary journey of returning to the source.
This retreat brings about a consciousness transformation involving a profound self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. The participants will be high functioning and mentally stable, such that they are willing and able to face without compromise - and with our graceful support and direction - their personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual non favorable patterns, and -if any- obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness over years due to conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, will take place for the purpose of initiation into the indigenous tradition.
Participants may or may not qualify or may choose not to participate, depending on their condition.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant.
The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
Below is our daily activities list giving each day has its own tone, but nothing is ever set in stone we set a general guide line but be open to changes.
DAY 1 MONDAY – OPENING
ARRIVAL CHECK IN
2:00 PM LATE LUNCH
4:00 PM OPENING CIRCLE
5:00 PM SLOW VINYASA FLOW
7:00 PM DINNER
8:00 PM SOUND HEALING JOURNEY MEDITATION
DAY 2 TUESDAY - INTENTION
7:00 AM SUNRISE MEDITATION
7:30 AM CHI GONG
8:30 AM BREAKFAST
11:00 AM PATTERNS OF MAYAN COSMOLOGY
1:30 PM LUNCH with INTRO TO SUPERFOODS
3:00 PM CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS or FREQUENCY HEALING
5:30 PM YIN YOGA
7:00 PM DINNER AND SAUNA
DAY 3 WEDNESDAY – CEREMONY
7:30 AM LIGHT BREAKFAST
8:30 AM INTENTION CIRCLE
10:00 AM LIGHT SNACKS
11:00 AM TIME FOR PERSONAL MEDITATION/CONTEMPLATION
4:00 PM DEPART TO IK BALAM
6:00 PM AYAHUASCA CEREMONY
DAY 4 THURSDAY - INTEGRATION
6:00 AM CLOSING CRICLE AND FRUITS
7:00 AM ARIVE BACK TO CENOTE IXCHEL
11:00 PM BRUNCH
1:30 PM Rest & Journal
4:00 PM SLOW MOVEMENT CLASS (Optional)
6:00 PM EARLY DINNER
7:00 PM SHARING CIRCLE
DAY 5 FRIDAY – CELEBRATION
7:00 AM MORNING MEDITATION
7:30 AM SLOW VINYASA FLOW
8:00 AM BREAKFAST
9:00 AM TALK ON INTEGRATION & FREE TIME
1:00 PM LUNCH &COOKING CLASS
3:00 PM CLOSING CEREMONY
* 5 Nights and 5 Days in sustainably built accommodations inspired by nature in an Eco-Community Ixchel Garden Cenote
* Nourish with delicious, locally-sourced, organic, healthy meals
* Daily morning meditation & movement
* Natural Cenote swimming
* Medicine ceremony
* Sauna or singing circles
* chiropractic adjustment
We are a residental community nestled in a beautiful rainforest at a cenote, so aside from providing healing experiences, this is a space where we live, play and grow together. This means that beyond the participants and facilitators, you’ll see volunteers, families with children and workers helping us out with making your stay as comfortable as possible and making sure that everything runs smoothly. Therefore, our capacitiy is límited and the earlier you make a booking, the higher are the chances you get one of the prime accomodations. However, we are flexible and have plenty of room to play, so we may be able to shift things around to make it work for everyone, providing it’s arranged in advance.
The options we are offering:
Earth yurts are yurt structures made from bamboo, open concept allows guests to be immersed in Nature and the reciprocal roof provides plenty of light. The room features a comfortable queen sized bed and mosquito netting. Shared facilities include composting toilets and showers. Maximum occupancy 2 people.
The bamboo house is our shared accommodation space. It features one private room floor plus living room and kitchen. With beautiful views of the cenote.
The common area is comfortable, spacious, and its decor is inspired by the surrounding jungle. Steps away are shared facilities including one toilets and a hot jungle shower.
One price includes all
2200$ per 5 day retreat
CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT COVER:
· Trips: If participants decide to leave the retreat for personal needs they must cover their own transportation and any personal spending. your transportation, lodging, and food will be covered based on previous authorization and review from core members.
· Personal food outside of what we offer during the retreat
· Personal hygiene products such as toothpaste and shampoo, soap, etc.
· All expenses and costs caused by or associated with illness or injury including but not limited to medical expenses, hospital bills, medications and emergency transportation
· Headlamp with red light option & batteries
· Loose fitting long pants (at least one pair of quick dry pants that do not require a belt are good to have for days when you are hiking with your pack on).
· Loose fitting long sleeve shirts
· Comfortable outfit Yoga
· Lightweight scarf
· Flip-flops or slip-on shoes are nice
· Journal and/or notebook and pens
· Water bottle
· Biodegradable soap and Shampoo
· Sweater and/or Jacket: You can find lots of nice sweaters and ponchos in Mexico.
· Lightweight blanket, shawl or poncho: Many people love to have a small blanket for ceremonies and meditations. You can also find these in Mexico.
· biodegradable Sunscreen
· Crisp new bills: It is difficult to change money that is ripped, folded and worn looking.
· Yoga mat (optional): We have some available however we may not have enough for everyone. We happily accept yoga mat donations when you leave :)
· Smaller day bag or waist pack (pack this away in your larger pack when hiking in so you only have one bag to carry and your hands are free).
· Personal hygiene: be sure to bring biodegradable soap. Ladies, please bring reusable or 100% cotton, compostable feminine products.
· Time Keeping Device with Alarm (phone or watch)
50% of all earnings will go to Support out non profit organization for water Unifytulum.org we are building a Waldorf school at the moment which will serve as environmental housing at night for Unifytulum.org
Book your place