Mon, Jun 21|
Plant Medicine Wisdom
6-Day All Inclusive retreat
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2021, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 2021, 4:00 PM
Tulum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
About the Retreat
The Yucatan extra peninsula possesses the largest underground river system in the world. It was formed by a meteor hitting the Earth, which started during the last ice age. Water from this original meteor is still contained in the system underground cenote water is specially mineralized and possesses unique healing properties. Our private Tulum cenote provides the vortex for our Plant Medicine Wisdom Retreat.
Plant Medicine Wisdom retreat, held at our remote Cenote Ixchel Garden , weaves ancestral living wisdom living in harmony with nature to provide a foundation to both discover and develop the innermost purpose of your life.
During this retreat you will immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites, sacred plant ceremonies and modern day context to establish intercultural bridges. Yoga and meditations are tailored to awakening consciousness in all beings. Our purpose is to create a space where participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
Beyond humanity’s diverse stories and personalities, there’s a profound mystery within each of us that the organism longs to be re-initiated into – a fully conscious evolutionary journey of returning to the source.
This retreat brings about a consciousness transformation involving a profound self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. The participants will be high functioning and mentally stable, such that they are willing and able to face without compromise - and with our graceful support and direction - their personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual non favorable patterns, and -if any- obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness over years due to conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, will take place for the purpose of initiation into the indigenous tradition. Participants may or may not qualify or may choose not to participate, depending on their condition.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant.
The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as: brethwork, yoga, chi gong, meditation, journaling and integration circles.
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
Below is our daily activities list giving each day has its own tone, but nothing is ever set in stone we set a general guide line but be open to changes.
DAY 1 MONDAY – OPENING
ARRIVAL & CHECK IN
2:00 PM LATE LUNCH
4:00 PM OPENING CIRCLE
5:00 PM SLOW VINYASA FLOW
7:00 PM DINNER
8:00 PM SOUND HEALING JOURNEY MEDITATION
DAY 2 TUESDAY - PREPARATION
7:00 AM SUNRISE MEDITATION (OPTIONAL MICRODOSE)
7:30 AM CHI GONG
8:30 AM BREAKFAST
11:00 AM FREE TIME AT THE CENOTE
1:30 PM LUNCH
3:00 PM CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS or FREQUENCY HEALING
7:00 PM DINNER AND SAUNA
DAY 3 WEDNESDAY - INTENTION
7:00 AM MORNING MEDITATION
7:30 AM CHI GONG
9:00 AM BREAKFAST
10:00 AM INTRO TO SUPERFOODS, NUTRITION
1:00 PM LUNCH
5:30 PM YIN YOGA
7:00 PM LIGHT DINNER
7:30 PM JOURNALING TIME
DAY 4 THURSDAY – CEREMONY
7:30 AM LIGHT BREAKFAST
8:30:00 AM INTENTION CIRCLE
10:00 AM LIGHT SNACKS
11:00 AM TIME FOR PERSONAL MEDITATION/CONTEMPLATION
4:00 PM DEPART TO IK BALAM
6:00 PM AYAHUASCA CEREMONY
DAY 5 FRIDAY – INTEGRATION
6:00 AM CLOSING CRICLE AND FRUITS
7:00 AM ARIVE BACK TO CENOTE IXCHEL
11:00 PM BRUNCH
1:30 PM Rest & Journal
4:00 PM SLOW MOVEMENT CLASS (Optional)
6:00 PM EARLY DINNER
7:00 PM SHARING CIRCLE
DAY 6 SATURDAY - CLOSING
7:00 AM MORNING MEDITATION
7:30 AM VINYASA FLOW
8:00 AM BREAKFAST
9:00 AM FREE TIME AT THE CENOTE
1:00 PM LUNCH
3:00 PM CLOSING CEREMONY
- 5 Nights and 6 Days in sustainably built accommodations inspired by nature in an Eco-Community Ixchel Garden Cenote
- Nourish with delicious, locally-sourced, organic, healthy meals
- Daily morning meditation & movement
- Natural Cenote swimming
- Medicine ceremony
- Sauna or singing circles
- Chiropractic adjustment
CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT COVER:
- Trips: If participants decide to leave the retreat for personal needs they must cover their own transportation and any personal spending. your transportation, lodging, and food will be covered based on previous authorization and review from core members.
- Personal food outside of what we offer during the retreat
- Personal hygiene products such as toothpaste and shampoo, soap, etc.
- All expenses and costs caused by or associated with illness or injury including but not limited to medical expenses, hospital bills, medications and emergency transportation and/or evacuation
- Headlamp with red light option & batteries
- Loose fitting long pants (at least one pair of quick dry pants that do not require a belt are good to have for days when you are hiking with your pack on).
- Swim wear
- Loose fitting long sleeve shirts
- Comfortable outfit for Yoga/movement classes
- Lightweight scarf
- Flip-flops or slip-on shoes
- Journal and/or notebook and pens
- Water bottle
- Biodegradable soap and Shampoo
- Sweater and/or Jacket: You can find lots of nice sweaters and ponchos in Mexico.
- Lightweight blanket, shawl or poncho: Many people love to have a small blanket for ceremonies and meditations. You can also find these in Mexico.
- bio degradable Sunscreen
- Crisp new bills: It is difficult to change money that is ripped, folded and worn looking.
- Yoga mat (optional): We have some available however we may not have enough for everyone. We happily accept yoga mat donations when you leave :)
- Smaller day bag or waist pack (pack this away in your larger pack when hiking in so you only have one bag to carry and your hands are free).
- Personal hygiene: be sure to bring biodegradable soap. Ladies, please bring reusable or 100% cotton, compostable feminine products.
- Time Keeping Device with Alarm (phone or watch)
After applying for the retreat bellow, we will send you an initial email including a form, in which we'd like to invite you tell us a bit more about yourself. Due to current situation, we're keeping the capacity of the participants low, so the information will be reviewed to help us see if this is the right fit for you and we will notify you as soon as we do so. Upon the acceptance, we ask to pay an initial deposit either via TransferWise or through website, which will be deducted from the price when you pay the rest. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat four weeks before, if the minimum amount of participants isn't met, in which case, we will return the deposit. If you choose to, you're still welcome to stay in your booked accommodation and experience the community and some activities, despite the retreat not taking place.
50% of all earnings will go to Support out non profit organization for water Unifytulum.org we are building a Waldorf school at the moment which will serve as environmental housing at night for Unifytulum.org
Full cost of the retreat: USD$2222
Early bird price: USD$1850
Initial deposit to reserve your spot: USD$300
Email: for more detail and arrangements
Tulum, Quintana Roo
Pay Now (reserve your space)
Full price Early Bird $ 1,850 (then $ 2,222.-)$333.00+$8.33 service fee